Activity Support for Deafblind People
Looking for a fun and rewarding opportunity that makes a huge difference to people’s lives?
Have you thought about volunteering?
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact to some of the most isolated individuals in our community.
Bradbury Fields are looking to train a selection of VOLUNTEERS to actively participate in a future project for Deafblind people to:
- Offer one to one support for deafblind people to participate in chosen activities.
- Establish a level of communication and trust with deafblind individuals.
- Enable peer support for deafblind individuals.
- Willingness to Learn
You will receive:
- Training in Visual Awareness and Deafblind Awareness
- Opportunity to learn specialist communication methods
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.