Looking for a job in care/support work? Looking for project based work experience that can fit around your life? Looking for a fun and rewarding opportunity that makes a huge difference to people’s lives?
Have you looked at volunteering?
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact to some of the most isolated individuals in our community.
Bradbury Fields are looking for VOLUNTEERS to actively participate in a new project for Deafblind people to:
- Support deafblind people to participate in chosen activities.
- Establish a level of communication and trust with deafblind individuals.
- Enable peer support for deafblind individuals through established group settings.
- Willingness to Learn
You will receive:
- Travel expenses
- Training in Visual Awareness and Deafblind Awareness
- Opportunity to learn new skills and take part in fun activities.
Email email@example.com for more information.
To apply please fill in a volunteer application form: