“I wouldn’t be as independent without Bradbury Fields. I don’t think I’d have the confidence I have now.”
Thanks to us - this year:
Help us to make next year even better...
Our vision is a world in which those people living with sensory loss can flourish.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and promote the health and wellbeing of people living with sensory loss.
Bradbury Fields is Liverpool and Knowsley’s main provider of services for blind and partially sighted people. If you are interested in how our services could improve your life, or the life of someone you know, then do not hesitate…
- Bradbury Fields have launched phone-in news and events line so that visually impaired people can stay up to date with events at the charity and local news. When someone calls 0151 221 0889 they will hear a prerecorded message that is updated regularly. A lot of blind and partially sighted people use the internet, andRead More »
- Bradbury Fields very own Be Active team has been nominated for the RNIB’s See Differently Awards 2019 national finalists! We are incredibly proud of the work that our teams do, and to be recognised in this way is a testament to the hard work of staff and volunteers for our Be Active services. From theRead More »
- Ever wanted to try cycling? Bradbury Fields are offering a taster session for accessible forms of cycling. If you want to try it out now is the time! This form of cycling is perfect for people who don’t have enough sight to cycle on their own. We are also looking for front riders (pilots) toRead More »
- At Bradbury Fields community is a huge part of what we do. If you would like to join our fun and supportive community then the best way to get to know people is by our social events. Idle Hours are back for the Bradbury Fields Christmas Music night! Get your dancing shoes on and comeRead More »
- Frank McFarlane proved his musical stamina this weekend completing a twelve hour piano playing marathon in LiverpoolONE. Frank, who is registered blind, was raising money for Bradbury Fields services for local blind and partially sighted people. Frank started playing at 8:00am and finished just after 8:00pm. He was joined by various volunteers throughout the day.Read More »