“I wouldn’t be as independent without Bradbury Fields. I don’t think I’d have the confidence I have now.”
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
Due to the evolving situation regarding coronavirus, difficult decisions have had to be made by Bradbury Fields services for Blind and Partially Sighted people.
For the safety and welfare of our service users, staff and volunteers – all groups, classes and social gatherings to be held at the Bradbury Centre or external venues (e.g. Swimming, Gym and Spa etc.) have been cancelled for an initial one month period, pending future Government guidance. The Bistro will also close this evening – Tuesday 17th March.
More information can be found clicking the button below.
Thanks to us - this year:
Help us to make next year even better...
Our vision is a world in which those people living with sensory loss can flourish.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and promote the health and wellbeing of people living with sensory loss.
Bradbury Fields is Liverpool and Knowsley’s main provider of services for blind and partially sighted people. If you are interested in how our services could improve your life, or the life of someone you know, then do not hesitate…
- The Sight Loss Council has produced guidance and a helpful video on how to put on and take off a mask if you are blind or partially sighted. From the 15th of June the government have made it compulsory that you wear a face mask or face covering when you access public transport, hospitals or otherRead More »
- The Chair of UK North Blind Sailing Association, David Owen, tells Tom Walker about the opportunities for visually impaired people to take up sailing in Merseyside. Find out more about UK North Blind Sailing Association here: www.uknorthblindsailingassociation.org.uk More from Tom Walker here: www.walkonwaterpr.comfcunitedtom.wordpress.comRead More »
- Bradbury Fields are now hosting telephone social clubs! This is a great way of keeping in contact with all your friends from The Bradbury Centre, or even making new ones! If you are feeling cut off, bored, or even just in need of a good chat, these clubs could be the answer. Every Monday 1PMRead More »
- Dear Friend, Over recent weeks we have all had to deal with major impacts upon our lives and sadly in some instances upon our families too. These are clearly challenging and unprecedented times which are putting major pressure on all charitable organisations in terms of trying to maintain a level of service and replacing theRead More »
- PRESS RELEASE – Dated 25th March for immediate release – From Bradbury Fields Services for Blind and Partially Sighted people. As we have now entered a new phase in the approach to tackling the spread of coronavirus with many people being asked to self-isolate, Bradbury Fields services for Blind and Partially Sighted People have takenRead More »