“I wouldn’t be as independent without Bradbury Fields. I don’t think I’d have the confidence I have now.”
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
Due to the evolving situation regarding coronavirus, difficult decisions have had to be made by Bradbury Fields services for Blind and Partially Sighted people.
For the safety and welfare of our service users, staff and volunteers – all groups, classes and social gatherings to be held at the Bradbury Centre or external venues (e.g. Swimming, Gym and Spa etc.) have been cancelled for an initial one month period, pending future Government guidance. The Bistro will also close this evening – Tuesday 17th March.
More information can be found clicking the button below.
Thanks to us - this year:
Help us to make next year even better...
Our vision is a world in which those people living with sensory loss can flourish.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and promote the health and wellbeing of people living with sensory loss.
Bradbury Fields is Liverpool and Knowsley’s main provider of services for blind and partially sighted people. If you are interested in how our services could improve your life, or the life of someone you know, then do not hesitate…
- Fancy winning a £100 shopping spree at John Lewis plus a tasty meal at Fazenda? or, a Shiverpool tour plus £100 to spend at Dash Liverpool? That’s just two of our prizes! You could find yourself whizzing across the River Mersey on Marine Fire 1 or tucking into a Christmas hamper filled with festive treats!Read More »
- Important Bradbury Centre Reopening Information We aim to open the reception area of the Bradbury Centre from Monday 7th September 2020. As we need to control the number of people who are physically in the building, attendance will be restricted to those with a prearranged appointment only. We expect this arrangement to continue to beRead More »
- The Sight Loss Council has produced guidance and a helpful video on how to put on and take off a mask if you are blind or partially sighted. From the 15th of June the government have made it compulsory that you wear a face mask or face covering when you access public transport, hospitals or otherRead More »
- The Chair of UK North Blind Sailing Association, David Owen, tells Tom Walker about the opportunities for visually impaired people to take up sailing in Merseyside. Find out more about UK North Blind Sailing Association here: www.uknorthblindsailingassociation.org.uk More from Tom Walker here: www.walkonwaterpr.comfcunitedtom.wordpress.comRead More »
- Bradbury Fields are now hosting telephone social clubs! This is a great way of keeping in contact with all your friends from The Bradbury Centre, or even making new ones! If you are feeling cut off, bored, or even just in need of a good chat, these clubs could be the answer. Every Monday 1PMRead More »