“I wouldn’t be as independent without Bradbury Fields. I don’t think I’d have the confidence I have now.”
Thanks to us - this year:
Help us to make next year even better...
Our vision is a world in which those people living with sensory loss can flourish.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and promote the health and wellbeing of people living with sensory loss.
Bradbury Fields is Liverpool and Knowsley’s main provider of services for blind and partially sighted people. If you are interested in how our services could improve your life, or the life of someone you know, then do not hesitate…
- Our quarterly newsletter FOCUS is now online! As well as being mailed out to thousands of our service users in audio CD and large print formats, you can also access our newsletter online! Below is an audio-only podcast style version of Christmas 2019’s FOCUS Newsletter, we hope you enjoy it! Welcome to the Christmas 2019Read More »
- Friday the 6th of December – 6:30pmGarden Suite, Youens Way, Liverpool. L14 2EP The fantastic Oriel Singers are hosting our annual Carol Concert. This is one event on our festive calendar you don’t want to miss. Programmes are available in large print and braille. Tickets are available from reception at the Bradbury Centre or callingRead More »
- Bradbury Fields have launched phone-in news and events line so that visually impaired people can stay up to date with events at the charity and local news. When someone calls 0151 221 0889 they will hear a prerecorded message that is updated regularly. A lot of blind and partially sighted people use the internet, andRead More »
- Bradbury Fields very own Be Active team has been nominated for the RNIB’s See Differently Awards 2019 national finalists! We are incredibly proud of the work that our teams do, and to be recognised in this way is a testament to the hard work of staff and volunteers for our Be Active services. From theRead More »
- Ever wanted to try cycling? Bradbury Fields are offering a taster session for accessible forms of cycling. If you want to try it out now is the time! This form of cycling is perfect for people who don’t have enough sight to cycle on their own. We are also looking for front riders (pilots) toRead More »