“I wouldn’t be as independent without Bradbury Fields. I don’t think I’d have the confidence I have now.”
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
Due to the evolving situation regarding coronavirus, difficult decisions have had to be made by Bradbury Fields services for Blind and Partially Sighted people.
For the safety and welfare of our service users, staff and volunteers – all groups, classes and social gatherings to be held at the Bradbury Centre or external venues (e.g. Swimming, Gym and Spa etc.) have been cancelled for an initial one month period, pending future Government guidance. The Bistro will also close this evening – Tuesday 17th March.
More information can be found clicking the button below.
Thanks to us - this year:
Help us to make next year even better...
Our vision is a world in which those people living with sensory loss can flourish.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and promote the health and wellbeing of people living with sensory loss.
Bradbury Fields is Liverpool and Knowsley’s main provider of services for blind and partially sighted people. If you are interested in how our services could improve your life, or the life of someone you know, then do not hesitate…
- PRESS RELEASE – Dated 25th March for immediate release – From Bradbury Fields Services for Blind and Partially Sighted people. As we have now entered a new phase in the approach to tackling the spread of coronavirus with many people being asked to self-isolate, Bradbury Fields services for Blind and Partially Sighted People have takenRead More »
- The 2020 Bradbury Ball is set to be an absolute lollapalooza this year. This is a date you will want to add to your calendar. Hosted in the glamorous Hilton Hotel in Liverpool One (www.hilton.com/hotels/liverpool/), the Bradbury Ball will raise money for local blind and partially sighted people. So far it’s looking like it willRead More »
- A range of local musicians performing the best of folk music, with an opportunity for a sing-along. Friday the 6th of March Michael Allen Compere 7pm Doors Garden Suite, Youens Way, L14 2EP £5 On The Door For more information please call 0151 221 0888 and ask for GillRead More »
- Little Prayer (formerly Midnight Mover) return to the Garden Suite for a night of the greatest soul, disco and funk tracks. Bring a partner, pair up or go it solo at Valentine’s Boogie, a fun-filled evening of live music, food, drink and good company. Friday the 14th of February 7pm Doors £5 on the door.Read More »
- Bradbury Fields are hosting the Merseyside Sight Loss Council’s VI Forum for the Merseyside Region. This is a fantastic opportunity for everyone in Merseyside who is blind or partially sighted to set the agenda for The Sight Loss Council for 2020. You say, we do. There are Sight Loss Councils across the UK with theRead More »